[AG-USERS] Weekly open test meeting reminder (and new location)

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 1 13:34:49 CST 2004

This is just a reminder that anybody needing help with AG2 can join us at
our weekly test meetings Thursdays at 10am Central time.  Anybody wanting
to test, ask questions, or get help with AG2 is encouraged to join.

Note: We are now meeting in a different location: the Argonne National
Laboratory venue on the new Institutional Venue Server.

To get there, connect to the IVS lobby with your VenueClient
(https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default), choose the Government
Institutions exit door, and then the Argonne National Laboratory exit
door.  If anyone has difficulty getting there, just send e-mail to
ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov or ag-mcs at mcs.anl.gov, and we'll help you join.

Eric