[AG-USERS] Amado / Searching for MIT node operator

gonzalam at fiu.edu gonzalam at fiu.edu
Fri Apr 23 15:36:35 CDT 2004

Josh Stillerman good afternoon.

this is Amado Gonzalez from the Engineering Center at Florida
International University,
and the MSIHPC Consortium.

The reason I was trying to locate a Node operator on your side is because
on
Wednesday June 2, 2004 at 7:00 pm

the MIT Enterprise Forum will be having a presentation with Bob Metcalfe
'68, father of the Ethernet, founder of 3 Com,
and various others. This program is targeting Entreprenuers.

Yet they are stating they can only do a 320 by 240 webstream :( or
satellite feed.
I was hoping that they would consider doing this over the AG as it allows
for more robust participation and collaboration during sessions.

I was able to communicate with

Greg Wymer
Project Coordinator
MIT Enterprise Forum, Inc.

on your side , yet he was unaware of the AG, he had stated his tech person
was out.
It would be nice if they allowed the session to take place over the AG.

Maybe you can get in contact with Greg Wymer and explain to him a little
bit of what your doing.

Thank you for your help Josh, Have a wonderful weekend.

Kind regards, Amado Gonzalez
Access Grid Node Director
The Engineering Center
Florida International University