[AG-USERS] Amado / Searching for MIT node operator

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Apr 20 15:26:33 CDT 2004

Hi Amado,

Sadly, to the best of my knowledge there isn't an AG node at MIT. I've
talked with a lot of people over there interested in the AG, and a
number of them have been here to BU's node either to use our node for
meetings or just to see a demo, but as far as I know nobody's set up a
node yet over there. I'd be delighted to hear differently, though!

If you've got contacts at MIT you'd like to meet with over the AG,
they'd be welcome to come across the river and participate in meetings
from the BU AG node from time to time.

- Jennifer