[AG-USERS] UAMS Access Grid

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue May 27 12:17:22 CDT 2003

Sounds like a multicast problem to me too; a lot of us have experienced
one-way multicast outages at one time or another.

NLANR's multicast beacon can be a big help in tracking down the source
of the multicast problem; there's detailed info about it at:

    http://dast.nlanr.net/Projects/Beacon/

- Jennifer