[AG-USERS] Pertinent persistence

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 14 10:01:10 CST 2003

I propose that we try to create a persistent presence
with some nodes. I could keep my office pig in that
venue when not monitoring other meetings. This way
we could experiment with it and see if it can work.
We should also probablly keep the email discussion to
the ag-users list.

Bob -
would it be possible for ANL to host a venue and associated
moo room for this experiment? maybe it could be called the
agusers room or the persistent room or something like that?????????

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu