[AG-USERS] some questions from newbie to ag

Cifer cifer_ng at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Jul 24 00:56:31 CDT 2003

Hi,
  I'm exploring ag as part of my university proj now.
I've been trying to set this ag up since early june.
but it's until recently, i've got it to connect to the
ag lobby.
  Can you guys help me out? I'm quite lost.
  When i start ag without camera driver installed, rat
and vic seems to be able to start, however, after i
install my camera driver, rat wouldnt start at all. Is
this because my comp does not haf enuff resources to
support both media?
  Is there any way to check which ports my comp is
using to transmit/receive video and audio? I'm behind
sch firewall by the way. hee~. I've try some port
monitor tools, but there are so many ports listening
for rat.exe and vic.exe. I dont really know which one.
  Does ag support vnc? I can't find any commands to
start vnc in ag.
  And is there any room where alot of pple gather and
help newbies there? And always transmitting their
video/audio so that poor noobs like me can do testing?
Can i have the venue url?

  Thankx alot in advance. I'm really lost for the past
1 mth.

Regards,
Bruce Ng
Singapore