[AG-USERS] What do you want the AG to be?

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Aug 6 16:10:25 CDT 2003

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks, and a small tangent: Robert Putnam is working on something along these lines, in conjunction with his work in positional audio (which you helped us demo in the spring :-) ). We're hoping to demonstrate it at SC03. I'll bet Robert would be happy to tell you more if you wanted to drop him a note.

And a note to everybody: This is a great discussion! Keep it coming!

Cheers,
Jennifer