[AG-USERS] SC Global Deadline Extended to May 2

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Apr 22 09:56:37 CDT 2003

Colleagues and Friends,

If you've been thinking of submitting content to SC Global 2003, the
committee has decided to give you a little more time to get your
submission in! All submissions must be in by Friday, May 2.

Detailed information and suggestions on preparing proposals for SC
Global is available at http://www.sc-conference.org/sc2003/global.html.
Proposals must be submitted through the SC2003 submissions web site,
http://www.sc-submissions.org/sc2003/. The proposal form is quite
detailed, so I encourage you to register on the site and browse through
the forms now, in order to have your proposal completed in time.

Yours,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman
Chair, SC Global 2003
jtvh at bu.edu

[This email has been sent to multiple lists; my apologies to those who
receive more than one copy.]