[AG-TECH] Rename to: AG Patch

Tim Salmon tim at unsw.edu.au
Tue May 29 15:47:03 CDT 2012

Hi all,
sorry for the lack of activity, have been knocked around by an opportunistic lung infection (i'm badly asthmatic cough hack cough) the past week. I'm in early to have a look at the script with the following aims.

1. generalise a bit to include windows and make it easier to include others (OS X, non RHEL-based *nixes)
2. generalise to include other network address changes such as those written in IP not DNS.

regards,
tim