[AG-TECH] Continual of AG services

Philippe d'Anfray Philippe.d-Anfray at cea.fr
Mon Mar 12 08:51:02 CDT 2012

Bonjour,

We have also in France a (small) community of Ag users with a focal
point within
the "Aristote" association which offers a venue server (with its own
jabber server
because of various Python issues... ), a bridge and all kind of  support
to the users.

We might be able (and are willing) to offer some ressource for the whole AG
community.

Cordialement

Philippe

p.s. oouuppss I'll move to ag-dev too