[AG-TECH] Jabber back Up (was: Re: Jabber Down)

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 27 11:56:26 CST 2012

Hi Martin and Jimmy,
The jabber server should be working better.
You will likely need to restart your VenueClient if you currently have
one running.

A disk partition had run out of space.  This was preventing new users or
newly opened VenueClients from connecting.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you still see any problems.
Thanks,
Eric