[AG-TECH] I110927-0347 evo phone bridge

Alan Sloan alan.sloan at ed.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 05:51:28 CDT 2011

Hi AG,

The EVO phone bridge in Manchester was down for 30 seconds this morning,
the sam.ag server on the same subnet didnt have the downtime. From
monitor.jvcs.ja.net:

27/09/11 06:33:29     Normal     Node evo phone bridge is up.
27/09/11 06:32:59     Major     Node evo phone bridge is down.

This might just be a one off but if this happened during core service
hours then this would be enough to disrupt SIP connections in theory.
The System Up Time is currently at  169 day(s) 2 hour(s) 35 minute(s).
Have you noticed similiar behaviour before? I know its only 30 seconds
but I am wondering if this could lead to a bigger problem.

cheers

Al

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.