[AG-TECH] AG Seminar - UNIANDES, Wednesday 14, 14h00 Bogotá time (UTC/GMT -5h)

William Alberto Romero Ramirez wil-rome at uniandes.edu.co
Mon Sep 12 04:52:21 CDT 2011

Hello everyone,

On  September 14 (Wednesday),  we are going to broadcast over Access Grid the talk:

"Media Space for Architecture Studio Courses"
http://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co/projects/mediaspace/

This presentation is in English and you are invited to follow us. All in details, please look at the enclosed file.

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me with any question you may have.

Cheers,

William A. Romero R. <http://www.waromero.com>

Researcher / Software Engineer
IMAGINE - Visual Computing research group
<http://imagine.uniandes.edu.co>

Universidad de los Andes
<http://www.uniandes.edu.co>
Bogotá D.C., Colombia