[AG-TECH] Access Grids in South Carolina?

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Oct 5 10:34:53 CDT 2011

Hi AG¹ers,

I have a request for an NSF event to find out if there are any viable Access
Grids in South Carolina.

After checking www.accessgrid.org node listing (none) - and AGSchedule - the
only entry I found was on AGSchedule and the contact information isn¹t
current (bounced email, no answer on phone).

So I thought I¹d try the list and see if I get a response this way.

By the way, if you haven¹t updated your entries you might want to. I just
recently helped someone remove an old entry and updated another) and
AGSchedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu (AGScheduler) ...

Thanks....

John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Louisiana State University; Biological Sciences