[AG-TECH] Jabber Down

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Mon Nov 7 06:10:38 CST 2011

Not just jabber I suspect - I can't enter the the ANL Lobby "Error
entering venue Connection refused".

APAG venue server with jabber is available if you need a venue in a
hurry.

Alternatively, if you run your own server and just need suitable
jabber somewhere, change your venue server VenueServer.cfg file
texHost entry to vv3.ap-accessgrid.org and restart the venue server.

chris

On 07/11/2011, at 8:02 PM, Martin Turner wrote:

> Just to request to anl that the jabber service appears down.
> Machine appears to be up but the port appears to be not contactable.
>
> ---
> HTTP ERROR: 500
> XMPPError connecting to jabber.mcs.anl.gov:5222.
> RequestURI=/jabber/index.jsp
> ---

Christoph Willing              +61 7 3365 8316
Research Computing Centre
University of Queensland