[AG-TECH] ANL AccessGrid server (vv3) and accessgrid.org outage

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 27 14:51:13 CDT 2011

Due to scheduled power maintenance, the Argonne Venue Server (vv3.mcs.anl.gov) and the AccessGrid.org website (accessgrid.org) will be unavailable from Friday (today) 4pm until Tuesday morning Chicago time. This also includes the Argonne bridge and bridge registry, and the Jabber server (jabber.mcs.anl.gov).

Monday is a holiday in the U.S., so U.S. AG users are unlikely to notice the downtime Monday. For the rest of you, we apologize for any inconvenience. I'll send a note on Tuesday when servers are back up.

Tom