[AG-TECH] Natty and AG

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Tue May 3 04:23:53 CDT 2011

On 29/04/2011, at 3:51 PM, Christoph Willing wrote:

> On 29/04/2011, at 3:39 PM, Lev Lafayette wrote:
[snip]

>> The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>> accessgrid3.2 : Depends: agcommon but it is not installable
>>                Depends: ag-vic2.8ucl but it is not installable
>>                Depends: ag-rat but it is not installable
>>                Depends: quickbridge but it is not installable
>>                Depends: vpcscreen but it is not installable
>> E: Broken packages
>

> It looks like you're on a 32bit system, since those are the
> architecture dependent parts. They haven't been built yet because I
> don't have a 32bit natty system to build them on yet - I won't now get
> to that till next week.

Those 32bit packages have now been built and uploaded to the repo., so
the command:
	sudo apt-get install accessgrid3.2
should now work.

There's only been time for minimal testing so please advise of any
problems.

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8316
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland