[AG-TECH] Access Grid in Livermore California USA

Mike Weaver (CONTR) weaver at ascr.doe.gov
Mon Mar 14 07:11:04 CDT 2011

Hi Jason,

We have collaborated with personnel at the Lawrence Livermore National Lab
(LLNL) which is a US Department of Energy research institution in Livermore,
but not for a while.  The last few times we had to meet with them we used IP
video (H.323).  Don't know if this is useful to you or not and LLNL is a
weapons lab so if your researcher is not associated with the lab, it might
be difficult for them to gain access.  I'm not aware of any other AG sites
in that area.  The next closest on that I know of is at the Lawrence
Berkeley National Lab which is in Berkeley (San Francisco) CA which is about
40 miles (~65 km) away.

Mike

--
Mike Weaver