[AG-TECH] Access Grid Hardware/Software Questions

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Feb 25 10:08:21 CST 2011

Sorry, ment to say Osprey 450e in that 2nd paragraph.... - John

From: John Quebedeaux <johnq at lsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:02:05 -0600
To: Adam Taylor <ataylor at ulm.edu>, 'Jonathan Klubek' <jhklubek at buffalo.edu>,
<ag-tech at lists.mcs.anl.gov>
Subject: Re: [AG-TECH] Access Grid Hardware/Software Questions

Adam, wasn¹t that machine a Dell T5500....? And yes, on Windows XP/Vista/7
the 4th input wouldn¹t work on that Osprey 440, but it works just great (all
4 inputs) on a Dell T5400, something changed on that machine... note: my guy
Chris noted new (non-beta) drivers on the Osprey 440, maybe we test it
again.

I understand from someone that the Osprey 440e works OK with the AG
toolkit....

We too found that the onboard audio worked just fine on our Dells.

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.