[AG-TECH] Access Grid Hardware/Software Questions

Nikkos Svoboda nsvoboda at math.lsu.edu
Fri Feb 25 10:05:18 CST 2011

    The Access Grid site here is currently using a Dell T1500
workstation (i5 3.2GHz, 4GB RAM), capturing 4 inputs using the
Osprey-450e, displaying four video outputs from an older PCI Matrox QID
video card, and simply using the motherboard integrated sound card for
audio. The computer runs Windows 7 x64 Enterprise .
    In the past, I have also used other Xi-Fi Soundblaster sound cards
which *mostly* worked. The Creative drivers caused problems, and I had
better luck using the generic Windows drivers.

-Nikkos Svoboda
LSU Department of Mathematics