[AG-TECH] Quickbridge under Windows

Nikkos Svoboda nsvoboda at math.lsu.edu
Tue Feb 1 14:47:21 CST 2011

    I have been attempting to run a Quickbridge instance under Windows.
There seems to be a bug with the bridge manager causing various problems
such as the failure to reconnect to an already running bridge. In the
'StartProcess' function in ProcessManager.py for win32, the returned
value is the python file handle, but I think it is supposed to be the
windows process ID number (info[2] instead of the returned info[0]).

    Is it just me seeing this problem? Is this a known bug, or should I
submit a bug report?

--
-Nikkos Svoboda
LSU Department of Mathematics