[AG-TECH] Natty and AG

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Fri Apr 29 00:51:46 CDT 2011

On 29/04/2011, at 3:39 PM, Lev Lafayette wrote:

> Following the instructions given at:
>
> http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/research/accessgrid/software/debian/natty.html
>
> .. I end up with broken packages.
>
> lev at isocracy:~$ sudo apt-get install accessgrid3.2
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

> accessgrid3.2 : Depends: agcommon but it is not installable
>                 Depends: ag-vic2.8ucl but it is not installable
>                 Depends: ag-rat but it is not installable
>                 Depends: quickbridge but it is not installable
>                 Depends: vpcscreen but it is not installable
> E: Broken packages

It looks like you're on a 32bit system, since those are the
architecture dependent parts. They haven't been built yet because I
don't have a 32bit natty system to build them on yet - I won't now get
to that till next week.

Sorry about that - I should have mentioned it on that web page (which
I'll now do).

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8316
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland