[AG-TECH] help regarding rebuilding of installer

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 29 10:45:49 CDT 2010

Hello Neelava:

I've put up instructions for building the installers for Windows and MacOS here:

http://www.accessgrid.org/developer/packaging

This has been in flux recently, so if you encounter problems, please let me know. It would be very useful to get feedback from you about the build process, which will help improve the documentation and the build scripts.

Thanks,
Tom