[AG-TECH] help regarding access of users to venues of a venue server

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Sun Sep 19 17:45:09 CDT 2010

On 10/09/2010, at 4:00 PM, Neelava Sengupta wrote:

> Dear all
> I want to know if there is any way with which we can control access
> of the
> users to different venues present in a particular venue server?

Neelav,

Access to an individual venue can be restricted by configuring it
(using the VenueManagement tool) to allow access only to a user whose
identity certificate's Distinguished Name (DN) has been added to a
control list for that venue. There is some help on this available from
the VenueManagement's Help menu.

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8316
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland