[AG-TECH] Problems requesting a certificate

Oman, Darin omand at isb.be
Fri Sep 17 03:35:23 CDT 2010

Hello,

I'm attempting to request a certificate for an internal-only venues
server. First I tried with AG 3.1 and received an error claiming there
was a problem with my proxy server. Then I uninstalled 3.1 and installed
3.2 (windows xp). When I now attempt to request a certificate, I get an
hourglass followed by nothing. The same thing happens when I choose
"manage certificates". The venue client opens fine. Please help!

Darin