[AG-TECH] Access Grid service outage at Argonne

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Sep 12 23:42:54 CDT 2010

Gabriel:

The short answer is no, they should be unaffected. The bridges periodically update their registration with the registry. When the registry came back up, the bridge registrations should have begun to accumulate again.

Since you're getting only the UQVislab bridge, I'm suspicious. I'll look into it in the morning.

Tom