[AG-TECH] Access Grid 3.2 for Mac OS X 10.5 but not (yet) 10.6

Terry McGuire tmcguire at ualberta.ca
Fri Sep 10 16:36:25 CDT 2010

Hi Todd.  My experience is that AGTk 3.2 currently will *not* work under Snow Leopard without workarounds.  But, as per Doug's most recent message, the only workaround still required is to swap in the newer VIC.  The additional steps that the beta needed aren't needed anymore, apparently, though I can't personally attest to this, as I did the additional steps, needed or not.  But, ultimately, I have Access Grid running on my Snow Leopard machine, and I'm happy.  :-)

Terry