[AG-TECH] Suggestions for the Bugzilla

G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 8 06:04:32 CDT 2010

On 7 Sep 2010, at 19:33, Thomas Uram wrote:

> I could create a Bugzilla product to track requests of this type, but I expect it would be used very little.

Understood :)

> What suggestions do you have?

List of OSes
============

1. add/refine listings for:

-- Mac OS X 10.3.x
-- Mac OS X 10.4.x
-- Mac OS X 10.5.x
-- Mac OS X 10.6.x

… bearing in mind the different versions of Python etc..

2. remove listings for OSes that will probably never be supported by AG, I guess that is:

-- all versions of Mac and Mac OS prior to Mac OS X

-- some early versions of Mac OS X (whilst I haven't experimented, I'd be surprised to see AG running on 10.2 or earlier)

-- some early versions of Windows (" … I'd be surprised to see AG running on NT or earlier)

List of platforms

1. Add:

-- PowerPC
-- Intel

… e.g. you might sometimes have a Python issue that's specific to Mac OS X on PowerPC.

Regards
Graham