[AG-TECH] Visualizing Live Malaria Parasites and Anti-Malarials via Access Grid

west suhanic west.suhanic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:56:09 CDT 2010

Hello All:

I want to announce that on Thursday, October 29, 2010
I will be showing live pictures of malaria parasites in
red blood cells. This will then be followed by live images
of an anti-malarial being applied to the infected red blood cells.
Best of all session attendees will be able to talk to Dr. Ian
Crandall who is the micro-biologist responsible for growing
the parasites and for developing the experimental anti-malarial.
Dr. Crandall will answer questions via audio and text.

I would like to get a sense of the audience size so could those
interested in attending please contact me.

regards,

West Suhanic