[AG-TECH] MAC OS X 10.6 VpcScreen

Philippe d'Anfray Philippe.d-Anfray at cea.fr
Thu Oct 7 08:18:29 CDT 2010

  Bonjour,

We use AG 3.2 on MAC OS 10.6, VIC works a priori but fails if you try to
resize the window menu etc..

My concern here is about VpcScreen. We had many problems with the Ubuntu
version because the TTL was "hardcoded" to a (too) small value and the
screen
capture was not received by non-local users.

Is it the same with the MAC OS X version ??? (I checked that our mac was
issuing
packets with a TTL of 127 (probably VideoProducer ??) and with a TTL of 16
(VPC screen ?)).... and same as before, non-local users do not receive
the VPC
Screen picture.

Last question should we move to the 3.3-Snapshot_??? on our Mac  ?

Bien cordialement

Philippe