[AG-TECH] Argonne bridge registry issues

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 5 11:21:35 CDT 2010

Hi Jason,
I restarted the bridge registry.  Let me know if you have any more
problems with it.  We didn't restart it after a machine reboot
yesterday.  Sorry about that.  We do get a notification if the venue
server has any issues.  We'll make sure we get a similar notification
for the bridge registry.
Thanks Jason and Chris for reporting this.

Eric