[AG-TECH] AccessGrid-3.3-Snapshot_20100921_103124 (was: Access Grid 3.2 for Mac OS X 10.5 but not (yet) 10.6)

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Oct 4 20:03:52 CDT 2010

Graham and all

To fix the local users problem, I got them to rename to ".AccessGrid3" directory within the users home directory.  This directory contains local information such as profile, configurations and local copies of the node services...  It might be the case that an older version of vic is being used.  By renaming it, you will be starting a fresh AG profile.

Hopefully this will fix your problems as well.

Cheers,
Jason.