[AG-TECH] SIGRADI 2010

William Alberto Romero Ramirez wil-rome at uniandes.edu.co
Mon Nov 8 08:02:07 CST 2010

Hello everyone,

The Universidad de los Andes is the host of the XIV Congress of Iberoamerican Society of Digital Graphics -  SIGRADI 2010, from the 17th to the 19th November.

http://sigradi2010.uniandes.edu.co/index.php/sigradi/2010/user/setLocale/en_US?source=%2Findex.php%2Fsigradi%2F2010

We will be transmitting on Access Grid:

- a keynote (awaiting confirmation),
- live demonstrations covering a full breadth of projects developed at COLIVRI (Co-Laboratory of Interaction, Visualisation, Robotics, and Automation) in computer graphics, medical image processing, large scale visualisation and simulation,

and everyone is invited to follow us.

We would greatly appreciate participation from remotes sites (outside of Colombia).

Venue server:
    https://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co:8000/Venues/default

Bridge registry:
    http://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co/registry/peers.txt

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me with any question you may have.

Regards,

William A. Romero R. <http://www.waromero.com>

Researcher / Software Engineer
IMAGINE - Visual Computing research group
<http://imagine.uniandes.edu.co>

Universidad de los Andes
<http://www.uniandes.edu.co>
Bogotá D.C., Colombia