[AG-TECH] Developers - How to diferenciate between "creator" and "viewer"?

Jesus Cea Oliva jesus.cea at uca.es
Mon May 17 16:12:15 CDT 2010

Thanks Christoph again for your responses, that, always helps ;).

It's possible install python 2.5 on newer Linux distributions and do something for Access Grid "take" the python 2.5 modules? We have a server with Ubuntu Karmic and reinstall the system is not possible due to there are many programs installed for others purposes.

Thanks again for your help about differenciate rolles, I'll try as soon as possible :).

It's possible to "work" with the Server? I would like to have a DB (sqlite?) for manage Tests (tests, students, etc) and it should be on the Server due to concurrency issues. So, the shared application should send the data to the server and, then, it insert this data (or manipulate) to the DB.

Regards!! and thanks again ;)