[AG-TECH] How to share multiple JPEG or TIFF images

west suhanic west.suhanic at gmail.com
Fri May 14 11:05:55 CDT 2010

Hello All:

I wish to share a series of JPEG or TIFF images.
Images will be captured anywhere from one every 5 seconds
to one every minute. I do not want to use a streaming format
as I want the images to be the highest resolution possible.

So is there any shared image viewer available that users logged into
a venue can use to see the images as they become available?

Any and all suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

regards,

west suhanic