[AG-TECH] Something failed today - sslv3 alert

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri May 7 13:21:38 CDT 2010

I've had the problem where the server crashes (rare, but has happened a few
times) and when the exits aren't displayed I revert back to a backup copy of
the config and data venueserver files.

I honestly didn't see the SSLError when this happened though, but perhaps it
was there and I didn't see it.

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.