[AG-TECH] Re : Manage Certificates from VenueClient problems on Ubuntu Karmic (Time data doesn't match format), and Control Access

Marcolino.Pires at ac-paris.fr Marcolino.Pires at ac-paris.fr
Sun Mar 14 15:41:37 CDT 2010

Hi

I have front several times this problem, the solution is to add somthing like this in the AccessGrid python file causing the problem

import locale
locale.setlocale(locale.LC_ALL, 'C')

I can't tell you the exact file because I do not access an AccessGrid client right now

Best regards

--

Marcolino PIRES
Téléphone : 01 44 62 45 73