[AG-TECH] HD audio question

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 21 09:47:23 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I am building a new node and having some audio issues.  I'm using a
Dell T5500 running Windows 7.  I would like to just use the onboard
audio, but for some reason I can't transmit or receive audio.  I'm
still using the XAP800 and XAPTH2 (I know, outdated, but it still
works!).  The onboard audio is HD SoundMax.  I had some similar
issues a few years back with the 2 channel audio.  Just wondering if
that's the problem now too......
When I look at the specs, it's 2 channel 44.1KHz....Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks!
Cindy

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544