[AG-TECH] Small problem with Python environment.

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 22 12:40:45 CST 2010

There's updated but yet incomplete developer documentation here:

http://accessgrid.org/developer

with enough examples to get Josh much further.

I'd be happy to answer questions as he goes along. It sounds like an
interesting project.

A couple things:

- the script below works for me. the updated VenueIW does not have a
GetClients method, but one can do GetState().clients
- use of languages besides Python is also possible, given the WSDL URL
of AG services (e.g., https://vv3.mcs.anl.gov:8000/Venues/default?
WSDL ). There's a PHP example in the docs mentioned above; I know
other people have used Java.

Tom