[AG-TECH] Pipe Digital Video to AccessGrid from Other Software?

Mark Coniglio mark at troikatronix.com
Tue Jan 12 10:06:53 CST 2010

Hello List,

This is my first post, and I must admit to
knowing very little about AccessGrid at this
early stage. But my most pressing question is
this: is it possible to pipe digital video from
one software into Access Grid?

One of your users is considering using my
real-time video manipulation software Isadora®
(see http://www.troikatronix.com/isadora.html) in
coordination with AccessGrid. We would like to
pass video from my software into Access Grid in a
digital format, to prevent any loss of
resolution, detail, etc.

If anyone can point me in the right direction on
this, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in Advance,
Mark Coniglio
  Mark Coniglio             |  mark at troikatronix.com