[AG-TECH] citations for grant proposal using AG

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Thu Jan 7 11:19:48 CST 2010

Hi Gurcharan,

Here is a reference to a book chapter we recently published. It is more
about how the collaboration infrastructure at our facility gets used as
opposed to about AG directly, but we discuss AG as a tool for
facilitating scientific collaboration...

Corrie, B., and Zimmerman, T. (2009) Build It: Will They Come? Media
Spaces in the Support of Computational Science, in Media Space: 20+
Years of Mediated Life (ed. S. Harrison), Springer (SpringerLink)
http://www.springer.com/computer/user+interfaces/book/978-1-84882-482-9

Brian