[AG-TECH] UBUNTU 9.10, VIC, webcam (driver pb ?)

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Sun Jan 3 07:43:14 CST 2010

On 30/12/2009, at 10:58 PM, muhammad akl wrote:

> Hi Chris ,
>
> it seems that not only phillipe who faced this problem, as am facing
> it with some usb webcam here, a4tech and labtec.

We don't have these cameras on hand to test and debug. Could you
locate these devices in the output of the command:
     sudo lspci -v

and send the result please ? (not the whole output, just the lines
referring to these devices)

> I'm using the latest versions of accessgrid

It is the version of vic which is important - could you check that you
have the latest version of vic (which fixed Philipppe's problem). More
specifically, ensure that you have installed:
	ag-vic2.8ucl, version 1.4-0ubuntu6

chris