[AG-TECH] Multiple Blackmagic Cards?

Todd Zimmerman todd.zimmerman at ubc.ca
Thu Aug 26 10:17:42 CDT 2010

Thanks all for you feedback - useful info! And Richard, keep us up to
date on your 3D experimenting.  Brian Corrie was doing some similar
testing at IRMACS (www.irmacs.sfu.ca).

One thing I forgot to ask regarding the multiple Blackmagic cards - what
OS is everyone running these multiple cards under? Does it work under
Windows (XP/Win7) and Linux?

Thanks,

Todd