[AG-TECH] Multiple Blackmagic Cards?

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Aug 25 13:24:02 CDT 2010

Hey Todd,

Well, we're running an Osprey 440 and Blackmagic card in one of our
machines. Initially I think we had a driver conflict problem, but then it
was resolved with an update I believe (or specific card - which I'd have to
double check which as I have one of each of the HD cards (Pro, HD-SDI, &
HDMI versions).

What I haven't done is run two blackmagic cards in one machine....

-John Q.