[AG-TECH] Multiple Blackmagic Cards?

Todd Zimmerman todd.zimmerman at ubc.ca
Wed Aug 25 11:54:06 CDT 2010

Anyone running multiple Blackmagic cards in a single computer?

I'm just setting up a new node and deciding on whether to go 2 computer
or just stick with one.  Ultimately, it comes down to slots in my mind
and capture inputs.  My thought was we may be able to get away with 2
cameras/2 capture devices on a single box - but I'd like at least one of
those to be HD. Alternatively, I suppose we could go with one HD, and
another (or multiple) SD.

Anyone running multiple capture devices including a Blackmagic and/or
multiple Blackmagic cards?

Todd