[AG-TECH] AG and 3D projectors

Tim Scheitlin scheitln at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 20 12:57:29 CDT 2010

We have done this at NCAR.   In the past we had a double-wide, passive stereo projection system consisting of 4  (2x2) stacked projectors.   We recently moved to a single active stereo projector.     In both cases the projector configuration also doubled as our AG display system.

Tim Scheitlin
NCAR
Boulder, CO