[AG-TECH] Status of the PAG reference server?

Tobias Schiebeck Tobias.Schiebeck at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 9 10:20:36 CDT 2010

Hi Steve,

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 14:25 -0400, Steve Gaarder wrote:
> I tried to check out the Portlet Access Grid on the reference server at
> pag.rcs.manchester.ac.uk, and got the generic error message "Error Loading
> Venue Client".  Any ideas?  THis was with both Firefox and MSIE on Windows
> XP.

Unfortunately I can't take much from the message you got. Could you
possibly send some more details to PAG-SUPPORT at listserv.manchester.ac.uk

To get a more detailed message you can use the JavaConsole. If you could
send this output we have a chance to see the real problem.

A blue-sky suggestion I can give is to delete you pag-directory located
at (c:\Documents and Settings\<username>\pag). This could contain out of
date information if you have run older versions of PAG. You might have
more luck the next time.

Sorry, that I can't be of more help.

Best Wishes

Tobias

Tobias Schiebeck                    tobias.schiebeck at manchester.ac.uk
Research Computing Services           http://www.rcs.manchester.ac.uk
The University of Manchester                  tel: (+44) 161-275-0601