[AG-TECH] Louisiana Venue Server will be down 4/8 and 4/9

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Thu Apr 8 08:47:19 CDT 2010

Hi everyone, just in case anyone else may use the Louisiana Venue Server
that I maintain, I'm sending out this notice to the tech list.

We're briefly taking down our venue server this morning, April 8, 2010,
between 8:45a-11a CDT and it will be down most of the day tomorrow, April
9th, 2010 while we do systems work in the server room where it is located.

I've already alerted our in-state contacts that I have listed (and hope I
got them all) and checking on anything scheduled on AGSchedule but for those
who jump in for testing ad-hoc, etc. I thought you'd like to know.

Hope everyone is having a good week, Thanks,

John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.