[AG-TECH] VenueManagement Problem changing Multicast Address

Jesus Cea Oliva jesus.cea at uca.es
Tue Apr 6 06:08:41 CDT 2010

Hi list.

I would like to comment a problem that I have with VenueManagement on my system. When I access to de Venue Server and I try to change the Multicast Address of Venue Server, the new window that appears to introduce the values of IP and Mask, I can't write them,  I can't write anything.

However, if I copy the IP (for example, from a notepad) and Mask, then I can paste them. I supose that it could be a problem about the KeyPress event (or the respective name about this event), is it?  I supose that it was trying to restrict introduce bad characters and introduce only numbers. Only its a idea :P.

Thank you for your time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Greetings!