[AG-TECH] winxp RAT level resets to 0

Khanh ly khanhly at wasp.uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 7 20:11:21 CDT 2009

Hi Fred,

We got the same thing happening to our windows XP and AG 3.1. We run
with the admin capability account and there is no problem and error.
Of course we seldom need to increase the line volume more than 0 level.

Regards

khanh

Khanh Ly
Computer Support Officer
Western Australian Supercomputer Program (WASP)
The University of Western Australia
M024
35 Stirling Highway
CRAWLEY WA 6009